A cost-effective option.
- Backlit LCD Display: LCD display that shows UPS information including estimated runtime, battery status and more.
- Minuteman SentryPlus Software: SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit. No special downloads or coupons are required.
- USB Communications: EnSpire UPS USB connections are automatically recognized by Microsoft Windows® software. No special USB drivers are required. The EnSpire Series automatically recognizes USB connections with its HID-compliant USB communications.
- Telephone/Fax/Modem Line Protection: The EnSpire UPS provides a low-cost means of protecting telephone/fax/modem lines.
- RoHS Compliant: All EnSpire products are manufactured using non-hazardous* materials making them safer for the environment.
- Warranty: The UPS is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $50,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only). The battery is covered by a two-year warranty.
- Maximum Power Capacity: 600VA 300W
- Topology Standby: UPS
- Voltage Range: 100 - 140VAC
- Nominal Frequency: 50 or 60Hz, ±5Hz, autosensing
- Low Voltage Transfer Point: 96V (± 3%) resets to utility power at 101V (± 3%) or higher
- High Voltage Transfer Point: 146V (± 3%) resets to utility power at 140V (± 3%) or lower
- Surge Energy Rating: 320 J
- Input Protection: Resettable circuit breaker
OUTPUT NON-BATTERY OPERATION
- Voltage Range 120VAC: 100 - 140VAC
- Frequency Range 60Hz: 55 - 65Hz or 50Hz: 45 - 55Hz
OUTPUT BATTERY OPERATION
- Waveform Type: Simulated sine wave
- Nominal Voltage: 120VAC
- Voltage Regulation: Nominal ±5% (until Low Battery Warning)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz, ±0.5Hz (unless synchronized to utility)
- Transfer Time: 6-8 ms Typical
- Overload Capacity: 105% for 10-seconds, 115% Shutdown Immediately
- Protection: Over-Current, Short-Circuit Protected and Latching Shutdown
- Size: Net L x W x H 11.97 x 4.84 x 3.35 in (304 x 123 x 85 mm)
- Weight: Net 7.05 lb (3.2 kg)
- Size Shipping: L x W x H 15.00 x 8.20 x 5.43 in (380 x 208 x 138 mm
- Weight Shipping: 7.30 lb (3.30 kg)
Safety Approvals, EMC UL1778, cUL (CSA 22.2 no. 107.1), FCC Class B