A cost-effective option.
- Backlit LCD Display - LCD display that shows UPS information including estimated runtime, battery status and more.
- Minuteman SentryPlus Software – SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit. No special downloads or coupons are required.
- USB Communications – EnSpire UPS USB connections are automatically recognized by Microsoft Windows® software. No special USB drivers are required. The EnSpire Series automatically recognizes USB connections with its HID-compliant USB communications.
- Telephone/Fax/Modem Line Protection - The EnSpire UPS provides a low-cost means of protecting telephone/fax/modem lines.
- RoHS Compliant – All EnSpire products are manufactured using non-hazardous* materials making them safer for the environment.
- Coax Cable Protection - Surge and spike protection for a coax cable line.
- Warranty - The UPS is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $50,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only). The battery is covered by a two-year warranty.
- Maximum Power Capacity 750VA 400W
- Topology Standby UPS
- Voltage Range 100 - 140VAC
- Nominal Frequency 50 or 60Hz, ±5Hz, autosensing
- Low Voltage Transfer Point 96V (± 3%) resets to utility power at 101V (± 3%) or higher
- High Voltage Transfer Point 146V (± 3%) resets to utility power at 140V (± 3%) or lower
- Surge Energy Rating 320 J
- Input Protection Resettable circuit breaker
OUTPUT NON-BATTERY OPERATION
- Voltage Range 120VAC: 100 - 140VAC
- Frequency Range 60Hz: 55 - 65Hz or 50Hz: 45 - 55Hz
OUTPUT BATTERY OPERATION
- Waveform Type: Simulated sine wave
- Nominal Voltage: 120VAC
- Voltage Regulation: Nominal +2%/-9% (until Low Battery Warning)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz, ±0.5Hz (unless synchronized to utility)
- Transfer Time: 6-8 ms Typical
- Overload Capacity: 105% for 10-seconds, 120% Shutdown Immediately
- Protection: Over-Current, Short-Circuit Protected and Latching Shutdown
- Size Net: L x W x H 11.97 x 4.84 x 3.35 in (304 x 123 x 85 mm)
- Weight Net: 9.40 lb (4.30 kg)
- Size Shipping: L x W x H 14.40 x 10.20 x 5.60 in (367 x 260 x 143 mm)
- Weight Shipping: 10.60 lb (4.80 kg))
Safety Approvals, EMC UL1778, cUL (CSA 22.2 no. 107.1), FCC Class B