Our Entrepid Series is compact and efficient.
- Efficient Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Hardware: Protection against spikes, surges, brownouts, and blackouts.
- Full System Protection: 8 power outlets and RJ11/45 phone/network surge protection for complete protection.
- Transformer-friendly Outlets: Connect power blocks without blocking receptacles.
- Efficient, Responsible Power: ENERGY STAR and RoHS 2 Compliant.
- Total Control of Your Power: Free download of Minuteman SentryHD management software connects via USB and provides total monitoring and management capability.
- Independent Battery Bypass: Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection, even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Total Protection: Boost/Buck automatic voltage regulation (AVR), Six (6) surge and battery-protected outlets, Two (2) surge-only outlets for protection of non-critical accessories, Input circuit breaker protection.
- Feature-rich Design: Compact case design, LCD front panel display, USB communications, Hot-swappable batteries, Easy battery access, RJ11/45 Network/Phone/Fax protection, Transformer-friendly receptacles, DC startup capability, Independent battery bypass, Built-in self-diagnostics testing, Site-wiring fault indicator, Audio & visual alarms.
- Compatible with Minuteman SentryHD Management Software: Automatically saves and shuts down unfinished applications, Gracefully powers down your PC during extended blackouts, Provides comprehensive monitoring capabilities, Integrates into SNMP network (when connected to a computer via USB port).
- LCD Display Provides Real-Time Information: UPS status and condition, Battery capacity bar graph, Estimated Runtime AC and DC modes, Load capacity bar graph, Warning / Fault icons.
- The UPS is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only). The battery is covered by a two-year warranty.
- Apparent Output Power: 1000VA
- Active Output Power: 600 Watts
- Topology Line-Interactive
- Type Tower
- Agency Approvals: cTUVus (Conforms to UL1778, CSA 22.2), CE, FCC Class B
- Green Compliance: U.S. DOE Energy Star, RoHS 2
- Battery/Surge-Protected Outlets: (6) NEMA 5-15R
- Surge-only Protected Outlets: (2) NEMA 5-15R
- Voltage Range: 90VAC to 150VAC
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz ±5Hz
- AC Leakage Current: <1.0mA at full-rated non-linear load
- Surge Protection: 320 joules
- Voltage Default: 102VAC to 133VAC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±5Hz
- Efficiency (AC-AC): >93% at full-rated non-linear load
OUTPUT BATTERY OPERATION
- Wave Form: Simulated sine wave
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Voltage Regulation: 120VAC ±6% until low battery warning
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±0.5Hz unless synchronized to line
- Dynamic Response: ±10% at 100% load change in 30ms (Linear Load)
- Communications Port USB (Cable included)
- LCD Status Indicators: AC Normal, On Battery, AVR Mode, Overload, Weak/Bad/Disconnected Battery, Site Wiring Fault, Internal Fault
- LCD Meter Display: Input & Output Voltage, Input & Output Frequency, Load Capacity Bar Graph, Battery Capacity Bar Graph, Est. Runtime
- Audible Alarms On Battery, Low Battery, Internal Fault, Overload, Weak/Bad/ Disconnected Battery
- Full-Load Runtime (non-linear): 3 min.
- Half-Load Runtime (non-linear): 13 min.
- Hot Swappable Batteries: Yes
- Battery Module Type: BM0061
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 hours to 90% from total discharge
- Battery Type: Sealed, non-spillable, maintenance-free, lead acid
- Net Dimensions: 15.3” x 6.7” x 7.9” (387.5 X 170.0 x 200.5 mm)
- Net Weight, lbs. (Kgs.): 23.7 (10.74)
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.5” x 10.0” x 11.6” (469.0 x 255.0 x 294.0 mm)
- Shipping Weight, lbs. (Kgs.): 26.4 (11.98)