Our Entrust LCD Series is ultra compact and efficient.
- Efficient Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Hardware: Regulates output voltage for protection against spikes, surges, brownouts, and blackouts.
- Protect all of your devices: 8-10 power battery backup and surge-only outlets ensure space for all pieces of the system.
- Tool-less Battery Access: Setup and maintenance made easy with tool-less battery panel.
- Efficient, Responsible Power: ENERGY STAR and RoHS 2 Compliant.
- Total Control of Your Power: Free download of Minuteman SentryHD management software connects via USB and provides total monitoring and management capability.
- Independent Battery Bypass: Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection, even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Total Protection: Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), Four surge and battery protected outlets (550/700VA models), Four surge-only outlets for protection of non-critical accessories (550/700VA models).
- Feature-rich Design: Ultra compact case design, LCD front panel display, USB communications, Hot-swappable batteries, Easy battery access, Tool-less battery replacement design, 3-year limited warranty (electronics), 2-year warranty (batteries), RoHS 2 compliant, Energy Star certified, Transformer-friendly receptacles, DC Startup capability, Independent Battery Bypass, Built-in self-diagnostics testing,Site-wiring fault indicator, Audio & Visual alarms, Alarm silencer button.
- Compatible with Minuteman SentryHD Management Software: Automatically saves and shuts down unfinished applications, Gracefully powers down your PC during extended blackouts, Provides comprehensive monitoring capabilities, Integrates into SNMP network (when connected to a computer via USB port).
- LCD Display Provides Real-Time Information: UPS status and condition, Battery Capacity bar graph, Estimated Runtime, AC and DC modes, Load Capacity bar graph, Warning / Fault icons.
- The UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty (electronics), 2-year warranty (batteries), and Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan™.
- Apparent Output Power: 700VA
- Active Output Power: 420 Watts
- Topology Line-Interactive
- Type Tower
- Agency Approvals: cTUVus (Conforms to UL1778, CSA 22.2), CE, FCC Class B
- Green Compliance: U.S. DOE Energy Star, RoHS 2 (EU Directive 2011/65/EU)
- Equipment Protection Policy Up to $75,000 (Continental U.S. and Canada only)
- Input Power Plug/Cable NEMA 5-15P W/6 ft cord
- Receptacles (Battery/Surge) Type (4/4) NEMA 5-15R (5/5) NEMA 5-15R
- Voltage Range: 90VAC to 140VAC
- Frequency Range: 60Hz ±6Hz
- Surge Protection: 320 joules
- Voltage Default: 104VAC to 140VAC
- Frequency: 60Hz ±6Hz
- Efficiency (AC-AC): >96% (full load)
OUTPUT BATTERY OPERATION
- Wave Form: Simulated sine wave
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Voltage Regulation: Nominal ±5% until low battery warning
- Frequency: 60Hz ±0.5Hz unless synchronized to line
- Overload Capacity AC Mode: 110% for 1-minute then shutdown, 150% Shutdown Immediately
- Protection: Over-Current, Short-Circuit Protected and Latching Shutdown
- Communications Port USB (Cable included)
- LCD Status Indicators: AC Normal, On Battery, AVR Mode, Overload, Weak/Bad/Disconnected Battery, Site Wiring Fault, Internal Fault
- LCD Meter Display: Input & Output Voltage, Input & Output Frequency, Load Capacity Bar Graph, KVA/KW, Battery Capacity Bar Graph, Est. Runtime
- Audible Alarms On Battery, Low Battery, Internal Fault, Overload, Weak/Bad/ Disconnected Battery
- Full-Load Runtime (non-linear): 3 min.
- Half-Load Runtime (non-linear): 12 min.
- Hot Swappable Batteries: Yes
- Battery Module Type: BM0064
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 hours to 90% from a full load discharge
- Battery Type: Sealed, Non-Spillable, Maintenance Free, Value Regulated, Lead Acid
- Net Dimensions: L x W x H: 11.3 x 3.4 x 11.0” (288.0 x 87.0 x 280.0 mm)
- Net Weight: lbs. (Kgs.) 13.9 (6.3)
- Shipping Dimensions: D x W x H 14.2 x 6.2 x 14.4” (360.0 x 158.0 x 365.0 mm)
- Shipping Weight, lbs. (Kgs.): 16.8 (7.6)