The PRO-RT offers Perfect Protection For Rack-Mount Systems.
- LCD status display
• Input/Output voltage and frequency: Monitor the status of your utility power.
• UPS and battery mode/status: Eliminate guesswork with straightforward display of the unit's status.
• Load capacity: Load indicator shows how much electrical load is being placed on the unit.
• Estimated runtime based on connected load: Find out how much backup time remains during a blackout right on the unit.
- Protection from Spikes, Surges, Brownouts, and Blackouts
• Buck and boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function
• All outlets are battery and surge-protected
• RJ11/RJ45 spike/surge protection for phone/fax/ modem/network connections (1Gb)
• Coax protection for satellite/cable
- Rack/tower Installation: 2U rack height or wall mounting with optional kit
- Minuteman SentryHD Software
• Automatically saves and shuts down unfinished or open applications programs
• Powers down your devices during blackouts
• Provides comprehensive power monitoring
- USB Communications: No special USB drivers are required. The USB is automatically recognized by Microsoft® Windows® as HID-compliant devices – similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP Compatible: Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card.
- Fax/Modem/Network/Coax Line Protection: The PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- Independent Battery Bypass: Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Ideally Suited to Protect:
• Network Equipment
• VoIP Communications
• Telephone Systems
• IP and Analog Video Equipment
Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only). Five-year warranty options are available.
- Max Output Power: 525 Watts
- Power Factor 0.7
- Topology: Line-Interactive
- Mounting/Installation: Rackmount / Tower / Wallmount (optional kit)
- Output Receptacles: (8) NEMA 5-15R
- Input Connection 10’ power cord with NEMA 5-15P
- Load-Shedding Configuration: (2) Independently-controlled banks of (3) outlets + (1) always-on bank of (2) outlets
- Voltage Range: 90 to 150VAC
- Frequency Range: 60Hz +6Hz
OUTPUT (non-battery operation)
- Voltage Range: 103 to 136VAC
- Frequency: 60Hz +6Hz
- Wave Form: Sine Wave
- Efficiency (AC-AC): >96% at full-rated load
OUTPUT (battery operation)
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Voltage Regulation: 120VAC +5% until low battery warning
- Frequency: 60Hz +0.5Hz unless synchronized to line
- Wave Form: Simulated sine wave
- Hot Swappable Battery: Yes
- Battery Type: Sealed, non-spillable, valve regulated, maintenance-free, lead acid
- Runtime at Half-Full-Rated Load: 15 (5) minutes
- Surge Energy Rating: 960 joules
- Surge Protection: RJ11 / RJ45 and Coax
- Agency Approvals: cTUVus (Conforms to UL1778 and CSA 22.2), CE, RoHS2, Energy Star
- EMI/RFI Emissions and Susceptibility: FCC Part 15 Class B
- Temperature: Operating (Storage): 0º to +40ºC / +32º to +104ºF (-15º to +45ºC / +5º to 113ºF)
- Humidity: Operating (Storage): 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Elevation: Operating (Storage): 0 to +3,000 m / 0 to +10,000 ft (0 to +15,000 m / 0 to +50,000 ft)
- Unit Size (L x W x H): 16.1 x 18.9 x 3.4 inches
(with rack ears installed): (409 x 480 x 86 mm)
- Unit Weight: 31.3 lbs (14.2 kgs)